Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
2 years ago#1
I really think MS will have a better E3. I'm happy MS fell off their high horse, I think MS does better when they are competing.
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock

User Info: GondolinRises

GondolinRises
2 years ago#2
Sony will, by far, have the better E3. They have a lot of momentum and a clear lead in sales. Now all they need to do is carry on the momentum.
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#3
GondolinRises posted...
Sony will, by far, have the better E3. They have a lot of momentum and a clear lead in sales. Now all they need to do is carry on the momentum.

Let me give you some momentum with a heavy push back to the playstation 4 boards.
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#4
Whichever one announces Shenmue 3.
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#5
Jedi454 posted...
GondolinRises posted...

Let me give you some momentum with a heavy push back to the playstation 4 boards.

I approve this message.

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#6
I'm hoping MS' showing will be just as good as last year. Just gotta remember to buy some popcorn beforehand.

User Info: GondolinRises

GondolinRises
2 years ago#7
dnmt posted...
I'm hoping MS' showing will be just as good as last year. Just gotta remember to buy some popcorn beforehand.

I don't think they'd be crazy enough to attack the consumers for a second straight year.
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
2 years ago#8
Microsoft again. Id be surprised if Sony comes close.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#9
Tyronelio1 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
GondolinRises posted...

I approve this message.

Pipboy Avatar thumbs up!
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
2 years ago#10
Can't tell, and I don't really care who "wins." Either way, I bet it'll be very exciting to watch now that it's gonna be focused mainly on games
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived