Why did you buy your Xbox ONE for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why did you buy your Xbox ONE for?

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#1
I bought it so it can literally be my all in one console, it's my main machine on the tv while my ps4 is in the games room.

I like the functionality of kinect 2.0 and how it can distenguish that there are different people in the room.
I also like after a few days if using it, it seem to work almost perfectly for me like it got accustomed to my voice and all that good stuff.

And of course I was eager to try Ryse, I bought it for Ryse tbh and it was amazing to me, story/gameplay/graphics.
While Forza was a stripped out version of froza4. >.>

Anyway why did you buy your x1 and how are you liking it?
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
2 years ago#2
I find the notion of it being an "all in one" absolutely hilarious. Does NO ONE own a PC anymore?
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#3
TrueBlue91 posted...
I find the notion of it being an "all in one" absolutely hilarious. Does NO ONE own a PC anymore?

So you didn't buy one?
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
2 years ago#4
Games.

TV, Netflix, internet capabilities et al. is of no interest to me on my console. It's purely for games

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs

User Info: lninjasonicl

lninjasonicl
2 years ago#5
exclusives
In High School I was voted most appropriate.

User Info: Bladez_89

Bladez_89
2 years ago#6
I like what MS do. And I upgraded early purely for 64 pvp on battlefield 4 and for Forza 5. My 2 favorite franchises came at launch so it was a no brainer.
Gamertag: B1ADE5

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
2 years ago#7
Games of course.
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.

User Info: chex81

chex81
2 years ago#8
games and controller
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#9
Forza, mostly forza horizon 2(hopefully).
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
2 years ago#10
I bought it for the aesthetic of a circa 1988 VCR. I felt that was missing from my entertainment center. I also appreciate the additional heat source. Since I live in Florida, any additional source of heat is a valuable commodity.

Why did I buy a game console? Um...der...um...

To play games? Is to play games the right answer?
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why did you buy your Xbox ONE for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived