Is anyone elses Xbone One having disc drive problems?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anyone elses Xbone One having disc drive problems?

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#11
LanternOfAsh posted...
ITS AN UPDATE ISSUE. It's happening to a lot of people. They're working on it top priority.

So ummm Im guessing right now its not a good time to trade my ps4 for an x1? I was suppose to meet a guy tomorrow :(
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
3 years ago#12
wskingws posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...
ITS AN UPDATE ISSUE. It's happening to a lot of people. They're working on it top priority.

So ummm Im guessing right now its not a good time to trade my ps4 for an x1? I was suppose to meet a guy tomorrow :(

It's only if you're in the update beta program.
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!

User Info: dissembled

dissembled
3 years ago#13
My Xbox emits a grinding sound for 15 seconds or so & then stops. It could still read discs though. The sound started occurring after the latest patch. I'm not sure if that's relevant but I think it is. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#14
LanternOfAsh posted...
wskingws posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...

It's only if you're in the update beta program.

Oh ok. I did get an invite to the beta but since my Xbox died a while back I never joined. Thanks for the helpful info though.
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: intolaomair

intolaomair
3 years ago#15
im not on the beta update, but still had that issue with my drive.
PSN: omairrr
XBL: omairrr
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anyone elses Xbone One having disc drive problems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived