Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
2 years ago#11
Well I mean come on it's Chevelle.

He doesn't post in topics he just makes one, like once a day, and then everyone else does the talking.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
2 years ago#12
Nothing will be or can be the new Mario.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

User Info: BSerenity

BSerenity
2 years ago#13
RebelGameMaster posted...
BSerenity posted...
Such a great laugh!

I had one too until I thought he might actually be serious. Fanboyism might actually need a classification in psychiatric medicine.

The thing is that he isn't even a fanboy of MS, lol.
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#14
BK3 with no huge changes would automatically be better than any recent 2D Mario right from the start. It isn't even a high bar to set.
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith

User Info: Valvrave

Valvrave
2 years ago#15
The recent 2D mario games are by no means bad. If you play only one of the 4, it'll liekly be an enjoyable experience. Heck, if you wait a year between each games, it'll probably be ok.

Now, sure, they look a lot like each other, but CoD, AC and FIFA clearly show that rehashing doesn't hurt sales that much. By the way, NSMBW sold more than the 2 galaxy games together.

And to answer the topic: an Xbox 1 exclusive platformer with a character only gamers know about competing with Mario? Please...
"Happiness isn't something you divide in halves."
FC: 2251 - 4623 - 8626 Safari includes: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen.

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
2 years ago#16
IMO they're not really good OR bad they're 'safe sequels' you play pretty much one time. They're really not worth getting a Wii U over and the hype and excitement people feel about them is unjustified.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: Vamar

Vamar
2 years ago#17
Time to bring back Blinx.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#18
Vamar posted...
Time to bring back Blinx.

http://i.imgur.com/AvBBQdm.jpg
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft has the perfect chance to make Banjo the new Mario

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived