gamestop branch manager said $299 XB1 holiday 2014 bundle is bound to happen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. gamestop branch manager said $299 XB1 holiday 2014 bundle is bound to happen

User Info: quigonzel

quigonzel
3 years ago#11
heffley19 posted...
Well I predict that he will not have a job much longer. You know due to the whole Wal-Mart going to be taking their business.

Gotta love short-term memory. Wal-Mart's done this before and then abruptly stopped a half year later.

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
3 years ago#12
My llama Pedro said that by Christmas MS will be paying people to accept XBox Ones into their homes. "For the love of God, just TAKE IT ALREADY!"
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
3 years ago#13
Exactly why I didn't buy an X1 when I won 1500 today...be a waste of money when everyone and their mother knows it's going to drop in price again very soon.
Board User Level: Legend

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
3 years ago#14
JohnWall32 posted...
Exactly why I didn't buy an X1 when I won 1500 today...be a waste of money when everyone and their mother knows it's going to drop in price again very soon.

i can get one new for 390 and sell the kinect and it would be around 310 overall
i am tempted......seeing as i hate kinect
Kramerica Industries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw

User Info: phillyeagleflys

phillyeagleflys
3 years ago#15
Gamestop Managers spread more misinformation than fact. Because one said this you can pretty much guaruntee this will not happen.
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782

User Info: gogogodzilla

gogogodzilla
3 years ago#16
squon8888 posted...
Said xbone will have 2 models

Kinect free and discless 1TB, $299

And the model today for $399 buy comes with 2 downloadable games and hard drive upgraded to 10TB

My source says that it'll be console and disk-free, but will come with an upgraded Kinect system.
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"

User Info: ThatLaoGuy

ThatLaoGuy
3 years ago#17
diskless xbone is like the final nail in the coffin xDDDDDDDDD hope this happens.
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.

User Info: ghosterds

ghosterds
3 years ago#18
now looks like I grabbed the right system first this might make me buy it just for halo and I don't even like halo

User Info: MOATS7798

MOATS7798
3 years ago#19
I'm also predicting the PS4 will have some good games to play by then as well...

April Fools..lol...lol...blah blah blah..
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.

User Info: avanent

avanent
3 years ago#20
squon8888 posted...
Said xbone will have 2 models

Kinect free and discless 1TB, $299

And the model today for $399 buy comes with 2 downloadable games and hard drive upgraded to 10TB

With their push for the whole online only and always online garbage, I could actually see them doing this to try to get more people to accept it in hopes to make it main stream. I hope any attempt suffers great losses and gains not a single foothold.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. gamestop branch manager said $299 XB1 holiday 2014 bundle is bound to happen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived