game installs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. game installs

User Info: DarkHoles

DarkHoles
2 years ago#1
Are not a problem on the x1 FACT, your internet is FACT. Not a single installation for me has taken more than 30 minutes (and that was tomb raider digital download) and the same goes for everybody i have spoke to that is not typing at me. You are all blatantly ponies or in denial about your internet.
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
2 years ago#2
True.

Granted if I lived in an area with no good ISP, and the downloads took 8hrs like some claim, id have to say goodbye xbox.
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.

DarkHoles
2 years ago#3
Silence is the only comfirmation i need.

DarkHoles
2 years ago#4
How do i close topics lol?

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
2 years ago#5
The first gameinstall on a fresh console always take sawhile i remember watching my buddies dead rising 3 install took 2 hours then madden was installed in 5 minutes and so was fifa 14 and forza 5

User Info: Not_Shippy

Not_Shippy
2 years ago#6
I pay for 50 mbps down and 10 up, I downloaded MGS Ground Zeroes in like fifteen minutes, also those really huge updates Battlefield and Dead Rising had were super quick as well.
Pokemon Black 2 FC:0476-9471-9375
Xbox Live GT:Eren x Yeager
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. game installs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived