If the next COD and Halo 5 are released on the same day which will you get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If the next COD and Halo 5 are released on the same day which will you get?

User Info: judge doom

judge doom
3 years ago#21
Neither at release. Unless Halo comes out and shows that they aren't trying to be cod again I won't get it at all, and cod I might get if my friends all get it and I get to try it and see its not the same junk they give us every year. Which I expect it will be.

I'm more interested in what destiny and evolve look like.
PSN: Rageun
GT: Mr Self Dstruct

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
3 years ago#22
Halo, at least that game makes changes in its titles.
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon

User Info: Lyrm

Lyrm
3 years ago#23
Halo all day every day

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
3 years ago#24
Halo!
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//

User Info: Rizzman111

Rizzman111
3 years ago#25
None. Kotor 3
Would You Kindly?

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 years ago#26
This is like asking "if you can get $100 or an ass-kicking, which would you want?"

Halo 5 all day.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#27
Halo after the turd that was ghost I don't think I'll ever buy another cod. None of the IW cod have been good since cod4. And I know it's not IW making the next one but I refuse to support companies to don't change enough stuff to warrant a new game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If the next COD and Halo 5 are released on the same day which will you get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived