*Buys Game off Xbox Marketplace*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. *Buys Game off Xbox Marketplace*

User Info: Brandon16Xtreme

Brandon16Xtreme
3 years ago#11
HeIsLegend16 posted...
hospital connection right now, which yes is the downfall for this time.. But my internet at home is quite the opposite Verizon FIOS - 25mb/s down, 24mb/s up, and 12 ping and it took me about 8 hours to download NBA 2k14 from the marketplace.. Someone care to explain that to me?

2k14 is massive, 43 gigs. A lot of things to calculate into the time it took, it could of been during a peek hour and you may have not been getting that full 25mb download, with a 25mb connection using the full speed a 43 gig file is going to take 5/6 hours anyway, So honestly that isn't abnormal.

User Info: HeIsLegend16

HeIsLegend16
3 years ago#12
is it seriously 43 gigs? Damn I never even looked >_>

But yes, this hospital connection blows large amounts of floppy donkey d - I asked one of the IT guys if he could do anything for me while I download Madden and he pretty much laughed his ass off at me.. Douchebags... I've literally been running up my families Data Plan off my iPhone creating a mobile WiFi hotspot just to download it
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. *Buys Game off Xbox Marketplace*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived