The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Dead rising 3, Lego marvel super heroes or NBA2k14?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead rising 3, Lego marvel super heroes or NBA2k14?

User Info: Speedymaverick

Speedymaverick
3 years ago#1
I'm looking to add another game to my collection, I'm thinking either dead rising 3, Lego marvel super heroes or nba2k14, which would you recommend? Or any other games? I already have fifa 14, battlefield 4, cod ghosts, plant vs zombies garden warfare, ryse son of Rome (and already had assassins creed black flag).

Speedymaverick
3 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: Raddy8

Raddy8
3 years ago#3
Out of those 3, definitely not nba2k14, but that's just me. Dead rising 3 is a lot of fun, and I enjoyed what I played so far of Lego marvel (360 version). I also love titanfall, and if you never got to play tomb raider I'd recommend that as well. Oh and ray man legends is pretty sweet too.
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895

User Info: BTM4444

BTM4444
3 years ago#4
Dead rising 3 is a must have, especially if you have a friend you can play it with.

Speedymaverick
3 years ago#5
Sorry I forgot to mention I have titanfall as well, and I previously had tomb raider on the 360. I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on dr3 so I might have to pick that up. Thanks :)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead rising 3, Lego marvel super heroes or NBA2k14?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived