Wait, wait, wait, so to update my controller.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wait, wait, wait, so to update my controller.....

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
2 years ago#1
I need to spend 25$ on the charge kit just for the cord? Please tell me I can use something cheaper, it actually looks similar to the charger port on my phone.
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
2 years ago#2
Do you own anything that uses a mini USB? Like an android phone or tablet? Just use it's cord
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 years ago#3
Why would you think that you have to spend $25? You can use any micro usb cable, such as one to charge your phone.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
2 years ago#4
Oh, alright, thanks for the reply.
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?

User Info: dcyankees

dcyankees
2 years ago#5
man im with you, i thought i was going crazy when i realized i didnt get a usb cord with my bundle.....and i dont have any usb mini cords for other products, so its pretty much microsoft giving us the middle finger
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all, PSN/360: Dcyanks

User Info: DeadLock25

DeadLock25
2 years ago#6
dcyankees posted...
man im with you, i thought i was going crazy when i realized i didnt get a usb cord with my bundle.....and i dont have any usb mini cords for other products, so its pretty much microsoft giving us the middle finger

The cord costs like $3 on ebay. Nobody is giving you the middle finger.
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
2 years ago#7
Just want to let everyone know it's a micro usb. Don't buy a mini usb it won't work.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: dcyankees

dcyankees
2 years ago#8
DeadLock25 posted...
dcyankees posted...

if it costs $3 they couldve added it and not make me order one
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all, PSN/360: Dcyanks

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
2 years ago#9
dcyankees posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
dcyankees posted...

if it costs $3 they couldve added it and not make me order one

Don't the controller updates only matter for the headset adapter? Every headset adapter comes with a USB cord.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: chedibang1994

chedibang1994
2 years ago#10
Damn near people android phones that came with micro usb cords if you don't have one your family or friends will stop tripping when ms didn't have a cord laid out for you!!!
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wait, wait, wait, so to update my controller.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived