Anyone not care for the next halo entry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone not care for the next halo entry

User Info: CrayCrayFish

CrayCrayFish
3 years ago#1
If it's anything like halo 4, I'm not going to get it. Halo 4 entertained me for a good weekend and I was mildly amused at best. I just want the halo 3 days back guys! Pls

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
3 years ago#2
a new halo game is one of the few reasons I have for eventually buying an xbox one
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg

User Info: Pat_Auld

Pat_Auld
3 years ago#3
Considering the next halo will probably be a HD remake of 2, I'm hella excite brah

User Info: chex81

chex81
3 years ago#4
Haven't played halo since #3 came out, do not care for the franchise. Unless the new halo looks like a true next gen jump I do not care.
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
3 years ago#5
To me, the story ended with number 3. I understand why they made more but... The story stops at 3 for me.
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
3 years ago#6
Usually I don't bother talking about stuff I don't care about.

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
3 years ago#7
I never buy a console for a game, much less a FPS. However my friend buys everything Halo, and was the main reason he got a one.

To me the best campaign was Reach, the best Multiplayer was 3. 4 was worse then 2 in the story department. and worse then reach in the Multiplayer department.

343 is slowly killing the halo franchise, and Bungie was smart to leave for greener pastures. I will be getting Destiny over these two.
GTA V no co-op, Diablo III console is better then PC, Indie games that are better then arcade titles, Devs rushing AAA titles on current gen. what went wrong?

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
3 years ago#8
I haven't enjoyed a halo game since odst. But, I'm interested to see what halo can do on a new console so I'll buy.
H2 anniversary is a no brainer though. Can't wait.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: jussSaiyan

jussSaiyan
3 years ago#9
I'm sucker for the whole Halo storyline (it's SP is much better than MP IMO) and it's one of the reasons I bought an X1.
Formerly known as ssj3sonic - the man, the myth, the legend.

User Info: KOOGAR

KOOGAR
3 years ago#10
I never understood how people can like this game and nobody sees how dull it is.

Honestly, I feel like Grimey from The Simpsons!
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone not care for the next halo entry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived