who's buying trials fusion? and on what system

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. who's buying trials fusion? and on what system

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
3 years ago#1
who's buying trials fusion ?
what system?
physical or digital

I was going to buy it for the ps4 only having two games but I can't.. it feels at home on xbox.. plus few of my friends are buying it on the one.

going to buy a physical. I heard it comes with the season pass is that correct?
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992

User Info: CTUJK95

CTUJK95
3 years ago#2
PS4 & XBox One.
(GT) - ZenTTox

User Info: heffley19

heffley19
3 years ago#3
Yes if you buy the physical copy you get 1 year of free DLC, along with that you get couple more upgrades and a couple of extra tracks for the game. I will be getting the physical copy at Target (because Gamestop blows). I have been playing trials since it was on miniclip.com love this game.
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)

User Info: MidnightJacket

MidnightJacket
3 years ago#4
Can't wait for this one to drop. Like the above poster, been playing this since the flash version days. Big fan.

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
3 years ago#5
Xbox One - Disk copy, which has been on pre-order since the SKU came out.
PS4 - Pre-ordered the digital copy with the season pass last week.

....I love Trials and will continue to support this great developer. I also have the Trials Frontier game on the iPhone/iPad which released early in Canada and will be out April 10th everywhere else.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

User Info: ElPolloDiablo87

ElPolloDiablo87
3 years ago#6
So the download is $20 and the physical copy is $40, so does that mean the season pass will be $20? If digital + season pass is the same price as physical I'll probably just download the digital.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA

User Info: X_F_L_A_W_X

X_F_L_A_W_X
3 years ago#7
I'm getting a physical copy for the XB1. I think the controller is a better fit for the game, and after last gen, Trials just feels right on an Xbox console.

I was debating getting it for PS4 mainly so I could remote-play it on the Vita as well, but then I remembered the Vita's shoulder buttons wouldn't offer much in the way of throttle control (at least they didn't in Urban Trials Freestyle).
We all give up eventually...

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
3 years ago#8
Xbox one digital copy.
****!

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#9
I'll be buying it for sure, but I'm going to wait it out and see if there are any performance issues on either platform before I decide. If all things are equal, I'd go XBO based solely on controller preference.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
3 years ago#10
X_F_L_A_W_X posted...
I'm getting a physical copy for the XB1. I think the controller is a better fit for the game, and after last gen, Trials just feels right on an Xbox console.

I was debating getting it for PS4 mainly so I could remote-play it on the Vita as well, but then I remembered the Vita's shoulder buttons wouldn't offer much in the way of throttle control (at least they didn't in Urban Trials Freestyle).

exactly
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. who's buying trials fusion? and on what system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived