Does anyone know if you can trade a system towards a select game and get + 30%?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone know if you can trade a system towards a select game and get + 30%?

User Info: dudupupu

dudupupu
2 years ago#1
Silly question. Just got off the phone with my local Gamestop and the guy said I PROBABLY would get the + 30% for my Xbox One trade in if I put it towards Mario Kart 8.

He wouldn't guarantee it, but I figured that's where you guys come into play.

The trade value is $357.50 currently, and an extra 30% would bump me up to $464, which would stack me up for gaming for a while.

Planning a wedding and the system was an impulse buy and so I need to fund my immediate future gaming habit.
Proud follower of Christ!
3DS: Name: SwuglyBear, FC: 5429-7287-4928

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#2
No clue, so you're trying to trade in the Xbox One for Mario Kart 8 or the entire Wii U system + Mario Kart 8?

I know the 30% bonus is added for select games and it does stack past the game amount

If you have $100 worth of trade, the select game is $60, you still get $130 for that trade in.

So it should work, at least in theory. I do know it works for games, not sure about hardware.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone know if you can trade a system towards a select game and get + 30%?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived