Below (CapyGames) Explore. Survive. Discover. (XBO/Steam)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Below (CapyGames) Explore. Survive. Discover. (XBO/Steam)

User Info: BSerenity

BSerenity
3 years ago#1
I am enjoying the music and the art style. Keeping my eye on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Br9tnV9j_0
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#2
What even looks remotely exciting about that? Wow another indie.. A random slow panning camera and a shot of a poorly drawn sprite in a cave WOW IM PUMPED AFTER THAT!!!
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: JK8289

JK8289
3 years ago#3
LEGEND_725 posted...
What even looks remotely exciting about that? Wow another indie.. A random slow panning camera and a shot of a poorly drawn sprite in a cave WOW IM PUMPED AFTER THAT!!!

Your mind is very closed isn't it?
GT: KillerIsHere828

BSerenity
3 years ago#4
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. /shrugs

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#5
JK8289 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Please tell me how I should be hyped by some slow panning camera of a beach and a cave wow such gameplay so indie much innovation
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

BSerenity
3 years ago#6
LEGEND_725 posted...
JK8289 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Please tell me how I should be hyped by some slow panning camera of a beach and a cave wow such gameplay so indie much innovation

So you enjoy constantly *****ing and moaning? You seem to do it regardless of the stance of the poster.

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#7
BSerenity posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
JK8289 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

So you enjoy constantly *****ing and moaning? You seem to do it regardless of the stance of the poster.

Oh sorry..

Wow. That beach looked awesome and I love rain? Wonder why we washed up there? MAn you can CAMP IN CAVES?? Awesome. Whoa that's alot of stairs! Wonder if we will have a "cardio" stat? Man indies push innovation. Got my eye on this one.

BSerenity
3 years ago#8
LEGEND_725 posted...
Oh sorry..

Wow. That beach looked awesome and I love rain? Wonder why we washed up there? MAn you can CAMP IN CAVES?? Awesome. Whoa that's alot of stairs! Wonder if we will have a "cardio" stat? Man indies push innovation. Got my eye on this one.

Who the hell was claiming innovation? You continue to ***** and moan for what? Just the sake of it? You and all the other diehards love to claim the board is in such a crap state because of "ponies" or whatever, but when a topic that has no negativity in it here you come along sprouting bull****.

User Info: NCPwn

NCPwn
3 years ago#9
Legend is trolling yo.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#10
NCPwn posted...
Legend is trolling yo.

No I really just posted my opinion on that boring indie vid but sorry I wasn't trying to make you rage BS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Below (CapyGames) Explore. Survive. Discover. (XBO/Steam)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived