Debating purchase for Titanfall; seeking advice about 360 vs Xbox1 versions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Debating purchase for Titanfall; seeking advice about 360 vs Xbox1 versions

User Info: method115

method115
3 years ago#41
BaronVladz posted...
robert_rangersu posted...
You're buying a console to play one game?

In the short term, yes. I also own a Wii U and PS4. I have enough disposable income, but at the same time I don't like spending more money just for the sake of spending, so I'm just trying to make an informed decision.

I bought the X1 just for Titan Fall it wans't worth it. I would try the game first before making that decision.
PSN: method114
XBL: method115

User Info: chaotix42

chaotix42
3 years ago#42
AgentOrange813 posted...
In all honesty get it for 360 I wouldnt buy a whole system for the game...it plays good on 360 from what I here. I own both systems and so far the ps4 runs alot smoother and the games look a little better. You can always swap parts on Xbox 1 to amp it up a little.titanfall is definitely worth getting its sooo fun. But not at all is it a graphic powerhous on xb1 you should stick last gen a little longer titanfall darksouls 2 and watchdogs are all coming out for 360 I bet by christmas xb1 price will drop and there making a smaller ram version id wait until the second gen xb1 come out

lol
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Debating purchase for Titanfall; seeking advice about 360 vs Xbox1 versions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived