Forza Horizon 2- Do you want it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2- Do you want it?

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#21
ZeroCool000111 posted...
i want it to play like test drive unlimited. where you can cruise around with other people online.

You could do that on horizon 1 in a open room. I did plenty of 8 car cruises across the map point to point where I controlled gps, it was a blast.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
3 years ago#22
forza 4 is alot better then horizon but horizon is a good equal medium of what need for speed is theme wise but with forza's realistic driving mechanics just dumbed down for more casuals

i got 4 hated it got horizon loved it went back to 4 and never touched horizon again.

User Info: Chewie212

Chewie212
3 years ago#23
I enjoyed Horizon twice as much as any other Forza game I've played, so certainly.

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
3 years ago#24
horizon was kinda bad i loved the open world and the playground games but other then that it wa pretty bad for drifting drag racing and overall racing online.

forza 4 tho that's where the fun really is.

User Info: Foreign Objects

Foreign Objects
3 years ago#25
Horizon 2 is coming.

I'd like to see it be the kind of spin-off where they can trial new things. I'd like to see them try weather and day/night in Horizon 2 to fine tune it for Forza 6.
etc

User Info: matt-nicklin

matt-nicklin
3 years ago#26
Yes, loved the horizon 1
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2- Do you want it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived