How is the Kinect 2.0?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How is the Kinect 2.0?

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
3 years ago#1
Is it better than the old Kinect? No-one ever talks about it and I am curious.
Quite Intelligent Judging

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#2
It's nice bro real nice
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#3
It's only around 60-70% accurate and this is coming from Gamespot. Personally I find that about right. Peter Molyneux a former Microsoft exec calls it worthless and junk so there you have his take on it.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: BTM4444

BTM4444
3 years ago#4
Laylow12 posted...
It's only around 60-70% accurate and this is coming from Gamespot. Personally I find that about right. Peter Molyneux a former Microsoft exec calls it worthless and junk so there you have his take on it.

It's about 90 for me. People who say it isn't yell at the thing and/or don't speak clearly. I can literally whisper and it hears me. Every once and a while it misses but that's understandable

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#5
BTM4444 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

It's about 90 for me. People who say it isn't yell at the thing and/or don't speak clearly. I can literally whisper and it hears me. Every once and a while it misses but that's understandable

Can confirm its about 90% accurate if you calibrate it right and even them it takes 2 seconds to repeat yourself
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
3 years ago#6
Pointless for gaming, nice if you want it for other things. But for a gaming console pointless.

It does work pretty well from what I've used of I though.
PLAYING - Titanfall (XBO), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
3 years ago#7
Does not sounds that bad.
Quite Intelligent Judging

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#8
It does weird things sometimes. Like it will register my head as my hand for some reason.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
3 years ago#9
It doesnt sound like a tin can thats for sure
Works good for skype
twitch.tv/fearlessfeedle (xbox one streaming)

User Info: coldwine

coldwine
3 years ago#10
I'm assuming that it works great with the dance games, like the 360?
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How is the Kinect 2.0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived