Why has Ms been so secretive about Titanfall sales data?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why has Ms been so secretive about Titanfall sales data?

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
2 years ago#51
Now this board is claiming that no one even knows Orth's name?

Lol, wow.
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)

User Info: Hvv0l24n9

Hvv0l24n9
2 years ago#52
AceAndJunpei posted...

Lol, wow.

"This board?"

I'm one guy.
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?

User Info: Turbokk

Turbokk
2 years ago#53
This board claims sales don't matter.

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
2 years ago#54
Millertime660 posted...

Ok cool.... I certainly dont, but to each his own!

It's not that care directly about ticket sales, it's just what happens with those sales that affects things that I do care about.

There is nothing wrong with not being interested in either.
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL: Riotsquad18

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
2 years ago#55
AceAndJunpei posted...

Lol, wow.

I didn't until you said Orth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than X1.
PSN: DojoMax Steam: DojoMax

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
2 years ago#56
They are just waiting for everyone to get it then announce. There is NO DOUBT it was a "flop" in terms of the game and what it is. However it no doubt sold at least a million and I am guessing when they announce closer to 3 million. Most people got a X1 JUST for this game. Couple that with the bundle "adding" to the sales and yea 3 million would be my guess, maybe 3.5-4..who knows.

User Info: skermac

skermac
2 years ago#57
Garage_Man posted...
They are just waiting for everyone to get it then announce. There is NO DOUBT it was a "flop" in terms of the game and what it is. However it no doubt sold at least a million and I am guessing when they announce closer to 3 million. Most people got a X1 JUST for this game. Couple that with the bundle "adding" to the sales and yea 3 million would be my guess, maybe 3.5-4..who knows.

I love playing it and don't think its a flop. Some of you do it seems.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: method115

method115
2 years ago#58
skermac posted...
Garage_Man posted...

I love playing it and don't think its a flop. Some of you do it seems.

Yea I got the X1 Tf bundle and while the game was fun I was let down a bit. I ended up returning my X1 this last saturday actually.
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why has Ms been so secretive about Titanfall sales data?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived