A game to immerse a depressed person...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A game to immerse a depressed person...

User Info: X_F_L_A_W_X

X_F_L_A_W_X
2 years ago#11
If you want to try giving your PS3 one more go-round, the Mass Effect trilogy would provide plenty of content (assuming you haven't already played them).
We all give up eventually...

User Info: KiraWins

KiraWins
2 years ago#12
KrazyTheKlown10 posted...
1000 Ways To Die: The Videogame

lol what a great recommendation
"Someone whp actually finds KiraWIns kind of annoying too. Sweet." ~ Radiantist027
Number of people who find me annoying: 23

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
2 years ago#13
Trials Fusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
2 years ago#14
I'd tell you to play the FFX remake, but I'm not sure what you meant when you said your PS3 was on its last legs.
GT: Cornbread4life

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
2 years ago#15
Just go lift
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin
2 years ago#16
Actualllllly. I am playing FFX on my vita. But I only play vita on the train. I actually been just leaving my house and riding the train to the last stop then turning around just to get out the house >.> I think I am going to go with Creed 4. I loved 2 and 3. But I liked 2 more 3 kind of let me down after 2.

I would risk getting RDR for my near dead 360 but some one spoiled the ending for me. I tried ground zeroes but that game was like 10 hours.
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
2 years ago#17
Onipaladin posted...
Actualllllly. I am playing FFX on my vita. But I only play vita on the train. I actually been just leaving my house and riding the train to the last stop then turning around just to get out the house >.> I think I am going to go with Creed 4. I loved 2 and 3. But I liked 2 more 3 kind of let me down after 2.

I would risk getting RDR for my near dead 360 but some one spoiled the ending for me. I tried ground zeroes but that game was like 10 hours.

The ending is not the point of playing RDR. You need to play that game stat!

User Info: KiraWins

KiraWins
2 years ago#18
LEGEND_725 posted...
Just go lift
"Someone whp actually finds KiraWIns kind of annoying too. Sweet." ~ Radiantist027
Number of people who find me annoying: 23

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin
2 years ago#19
I played the ME trilogy already fantastic games. RDR seems to be in high regard. Maybe I will give that a go. If I don't like it then Creed 4 it will be. Thanks guys.
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
2 years ago#20
Tales games tend to take the mind off things. Kingdom Hearts got me through a break up. The Last of Us will take our mind out of this world.
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A game to immerse a depressed person...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived