Is there any way to initiate the system update?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there any way to initiate the system update?

User Info: KCfromETI

KCfromETI
3 years ago#1
I tried completely resetting my system but the system will not update... ugh.
no

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#2
It was strange.. I tried to get mine to update and then randomly I looked and it was already updated. I saw no bar to update nothing. It was just there.Check your friends list and see if you see someone with has a controller next to their name or go to your notification settings to see if you can turn on beacons.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: KCfromETI

KCfromETI
3 years ago#3
ExempliGratia posted...
It was strange.. I tried to get mine to update and then randomly I looked and it was already updated. I saw no bar to update nothing. It was just there.Check your friends list and see if you see someone with has a controller next to their name or go to your notification settings to see if you can turn on beacons.

I actually went to the Xbox Update site and checked - the newest update has build number:
6.2.10812.0 (xb_rel_1404.140411-1830) fre

My system shows build number:
6.2.10698.0 (xb_rel_1403.140301-2200) fre

which is the March update.
no
(message deleted)
I'm still waiting for the update too. Can't believe we had to wait for an update to get friend notifications. And I hope it solves my headset problem.
Currently Playing: Titanfall (Xbox One)
I'm on one.

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
3 years ago#6
You guys did find the update area in Settings, right? One of them specifically mentions the controller.
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there any way to initiate the system update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived