Which shooter is the best so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which shooter is the best so far?

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
2 years ago#11
I was probably the most addicted to PvZ, which was a complete surprise and an impulse buy. Titanfall I like, but I can't marathon it like I can with PvZ, I get way too burned out. BF4 was good, but I'm still pissed that my campaign saves delete themselves within 24 hours. Even so, the multiplayer is still a lot of fun. Ghosts I bought like an idiot after I hated the last two or three, and was rewarded with exactly what I should have expected.

To summarize: PvZ>>>BF4>Titanfall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ghosts. There would be more ">"s in front of Ghosts, but I'm pretty sure there's a character limit.
GT: Cornbread4life

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#12
So much hate from the haters. Ghosts still outsold them all.

http://i.imgur.com/Pg7y3.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png

User Info: Zeusthagod

Zeusthagod
2 years ago#13
Ghosts is trash and that's coming from someone who usually buys the CoD games on release day for $60. Played it for 2 weeks, lost interest and sold it. Obviously not the same Infinity Ward who brought CoD4 and MW2.
A wise man told me "don't argue with fools"

User Info: Hudson_RL

Hudson_RL
2 years ago#14
I enjoy TF the most but I still think BF4 is a great game.
YES! YES! YES!

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
2 years ago#15
Zeusthagod posted...
Ghosts is trash and that's coming from someone who usually buys the CoD games on release day for $60. Played it for 2 weeks, lost interest and sold it. Obviously not the same Infinity Ward who brought CoD4 and MW2.

Pretty much but I put in like 3 months before throwing in the towel. I love CoD and buy day one but Ghost is just terrible to me. With some of the worst maps in all of CoD.
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles

User Info: POPSHU_FRUITCHU

POPSHU_FRUITCHU
2 years ago#16
Titanfall, easily the most fresh that ive played. Almost as fast paced as Unreal Tournament (not that crazy, but it has its moments).

BF4, EA can suck a d**k after screwing my saved data for both single and multi player.

Ghosts I really enjoy extinction, its way better than Zombies, and has a decent story...and playing as Michael Myers is pretty fun too, but I only play on the 360 with friends...and honestly, I probably wouldnt play it if it wasn't for my friends.

Havent played PvZ, but it looks great, I dont have the money for it.

So Titanfall for me. Hasn't gotten stale, and trying to regenerate gives me plenty to do while waiting for. Titan customization next month.
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
2 years ago#17
PvZ!
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
2 years ago#18
Battlefield 4 because of 64 player Conquest.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which shooter is the best so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived