One game I hope is announced at E3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. One game I hope is announced at E3.

User Info: BilliePilgrim

BilliePilgrim
3 years ago#11
I'll just be happy for more information on Cyberpunk 2077.
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
3 years ago#12
SrgtStalker posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
I hope for Metal Arms 2

Probably won't happen, but I can dream.

Oh my, someone else actually knows what Metal Arms is! I've been asking for the sequels forever, it always seems like there's a good series with plenty of potential that gets cancelled. Metal Arms, Advent Rising, Too Human, and probably a couple others I can't think of at the moment.

Metal Arms was before its time, unfortunately. It came out two years before RE4, yet RE4 is given the title of "redefining third-person shooters". It was all Metal Arms. Metal Arms had that formula down way before Leon was blowing up Ganados in Spain. Shame barely anyone heard or even played it. I believe that Activision are the current owners of the IP. I hope they do something with it.
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin

User Info: BryanPS360

BryanPS360
3 years ago#13
I'd rather have a new Burnout (more like 3 or Revenge. Less like Paradise).
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf

User Info: kholdstare04

kholdstare04
3 years ago#14
man---i would totally consider buying an xbox one if they released perfect dark ala n64 style... :( one can only dream.

User Info: RedFive3

RedFive3
3 years ago#15
kholdstare04 posted...
man---i would totally consider buying an xbox one if they released perfect dark ala n64 style... :( one can only dream.

Me too!
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.

User Info: uniquebadger

uniquebadger
3 years ago#16
The oringal Strife IP to come back!

User Info: PackersXLV

PackersXLV
3 years ago#17
No no no no no if one game should be announced at e3 it should be Shenmue 3 or gtfo.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#18
Lost Odyssey 2

Culcept Saga 2
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. One game I hope is announced at E3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived