I love Kinect!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I love Kinect!

User Info: Wrathbones

Wrathbones
3 years ago#1
Because I made a whole topic, and apparently you need to show love and scream Kinect love, to have a topic on here. So I really love, I mean really really love the kinect. I love how it works most of the time. I love how many games there are that totally uses it's functionality. I got mine right beside my major nelson fan poster! Oh and I am discussing the system and it's functionality and staying on topic!

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#2
Do you love Fighter Within?
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.

Wrathbones
3 years ago#3
TheGam3925 posted...
Do you love Fighter Within?

Amazing.

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
3 years ago#4
Another bad troll
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.

Wrathbones
3 years ago#5
shamfuru posted...
Another bad troll

No I had another post on calling myself a troll for just disliking the kinect, but it offended Geist and got moderated.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#6
lol I don't understand the rampant hatred towards Kinect, but whatever. You can't please all the people all the time...especially in this industry.
FML
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I love Kinect!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived