Just got an xbox one...how do I?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got an xbox one...how do I?

User Info: Va1on

Va1on
2 years ago#1
Save my game saves to online storage like I do on my PSN saves on my ps3 ps4. Anyone know?

Thanks.

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
2 years ago#2
It is automatic. You don't have to do anything on your end as long as you are connected to Live.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

Va1on
2 years ago#3
aszsith posted...
It is automatic. You don't have to do anything on your end as long as you are connected to Live.

Really? Thats very cool. I guess its all tied to your gamertag?

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
2 years ago#4
Yup. You do have to have Gold. I should have mentioned that the first time.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
2 years ago#5
Welcome to the XB1 family!
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)

User Info: jblaze2121

jblaze2121
2 years ago#6
-FryShakeWad- posted...

This^
Hope you enjoy da box!
PS Owner~IGN~jblaze~3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~GT~jblaze2121~PSN~jblaze2121

Va1on
2 years ago#7
jblaze2121 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

This^
Hope you enjoy da box!

Thanks for the kind words. I have all of the systems ps4 ps3 xbox 360 xbox one wii u. I will be writing a review comparing the xbox one to the ps4 soon. So far I am very impressed with the xbox one,

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
2 years ago#8
Check out twitch and some apps, use that Kinect and do the cable tv into your hdmi in. Use those features, and you will never go back :P I have found myself yelling at the tv to turn the volume up while playing my other systems. Smh.
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got an xbox one...how do I?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived