Titanfall currently $36.99 on Amazon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall currently $36.99 on Amazon

User Info: dolabla

dolabla
2 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-Xbox-One/dp/B00DB9JYFY/ref=br_lf_m_8524689011_1_2_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1777095742&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=8524689011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=046M1NXH737C1WQQ6DXJ

User Info: StrongBlackVine

StrongBlackVine
2 years ago#2
That is a huge price drop for a game barely out a month. Demand must have fallen off a cliff.

User Info: quigonzel

quigonzel
2 years ago#3
Already!? What does this mean for the Xbox One!? What will MS do now!?

.... am I doing it right?

User Info: chedibang1994

chedibang1994
2 years ago#4
Got mine for $20 mind blown!!!
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 years ago#5
Woah already?!?!?

That was faster than a game from last gen.
Not looking good.................

User Info: Lgoron12

Lgoron12
2 years ago#6
It's only for today though, it's just a sale, still surprising though. Gonna get it on the 360
Xbox Live GT: Lgoron12 3DS FC: 3909-7704-0599
In Loving Memory of Charles "Big Samus" Abel - Sept 3rd 2009

User Info: pigboy

pigboy
2 years ago#7
StrongBlackVine posted...
That is a huge price drop for a game barely out a month. Demand must have fallen off a cliff.

Wow......

User Info: twa556

twa556
2 years ago#8
It always annoys me when people confuse a temporary sale with a price drop.
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe

User Info: SubSeenix

SubSeenix
2 years ago#9
pigboy posted...

Wow......

Well its true
CoD usually stays high the whole year and even games like The Last of Us that aren't mainstream at all stayed near full price a long time.

Doesn't matter if the price drop is for a short of time.
This is not even 4 weeks after the Game of the Gen(in the dreams of some fanboys) released LOL
A game with so much hype like that should have sold 10 Million Units for full price

User Info: twa556

twa556
2 years ago#10
SubSeenix posted...
pigboy posted...

Wow......

Well its true
CoD usually stays high the whole year and even games like The Last of Us that aren't mainstream at all stayed near full price a long time.

Doesn't matter if the price drop is for a short of time.
This is not even 4 weeks after the Game of the Gen(in the dreams of some fanboys) released LOL
A game with so much hype like that should have sold 10 Million Units for full price

The game came out March 11. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 4 weeks. Also I could have bought Ghosts easily for $40 before the end of 2013. Extra lol.
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall currently $36.99 on Amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived