How many Consoles do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many Consoles do you own?

User Info: Horridhal

Horridhal
3 years ago#21
More than 5 and less than 25.

Listing them one by one would bore me.
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.

User Info: cminc

cminc
3 years ago#22
wake_me_420 posted...
a PC isn't a console

Not technically, but mine is like all of them and a pretty kick ass arcade that can be played from the couch to boot.

Real consoles i have hooked up are 360, XB1and a wiiu that my wife doesnt go near that she wont let me sell. Theres also an og xbox in the closet that i keep for sentimental reasons.
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
3 years ago#23
Currently owned and connected to a tv:
PS3
XBOne
PS4
Wii (not connected and hasnt been powered on in a good 2 years probably)

Handhelds - None. I hate handheld gaming devices. I dont want to carry extra crap around with me. I have a smartphone. If I need to play a game while sitting in a waiting room or on the poopthrone, I'll use that.

I never kept my oldschool consoles. I kinda wish I had, but they just end up collecting dust. Perhas eventually I'll have a home large enough where I can dedicate a space to old consoles and I can then get some to display from a 2nd hand store.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many Consoles do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived