Best Buy has a killer Xbox One deal that might be too good to pass up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Buy has a killer Xbox One deal that might be too good to pass up

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
3 years ago#11
Wasn't MS offering basically the same thing a while back.
It's a pretty terrible deal all things considered, 400$ by itself maybe, but with a traded in system, meh.
FC: 2921-9087-2265

User Info: XtremeWRATH360

XtremeWRATH360
3 years ago#12
That is not what i expected when i saw too good to pass up, this is easily passable. I still have about 40 games for 360 why the hell would i give all those up and my 360 just to get a lousy 100 off the system. Maybe if it was BC i would but there's no way in hell i would ever consider this "deal"
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#13
So trade in my 360 or PS3 to get the Xbone at the price I can already get the PS4 without having to get rid of anything. I don't see this as being too good to pass up at all, but I'm sure someone will.

Personally I think the bundle Newegg had with Titanfall and Forza 5 for $450 with free shipping was a far better deal.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Omega_Black

Omega_Black
3 years ago#14
I was expecting a Titanfall bundle for a sub-$400 price.
This is an awful deal, lol...
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Buy has a killer Xbox One deal that might be too good to pass up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived