Dead rising 3 board is dead....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead rising 3 board is dead....

User Info: Va1on

Va1on
3 years ago#1
No pun intended. If anyone can help me out. I am stuck in chapter 0 and the truth has vanished main mission is no longer there. I am level 17. I cant even do a side mission to get into the graveyard. The door to get to the sewer in the alleyway is locked, cant open it.

Is this a glitch?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 years ago#2
U sure?
The game just came out.
On the console with the latest technology.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#3
The boards not dead but as with most ms game boards that's not a souls or minecraft board you may have to wait a little bit for a reply most of the help you will get here is just trolls like the second poster.

Also sorry I haven't played it yet! Didn't like the previous games so I skipped it. >.>
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#4
If I remember correctly, the way to get into the graveyard is part of a main mission, so you won't be able to get into it. Same with the sewer.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |

User Info: Cowboy082288

Cowboy082288
3 years ago#5
You may not have meant it as a pun..... but I choose to view it as one. This topic is much more fun that way.
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni

User Info: uniquebadger

uniquebadger
3 years ago#6
You shouldn't be able to get into the graveyard in chapter 0 anyways. Also it is probably dead because most people have beat it and moved on. It was a great game, but not much in the way of replay ability.

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
3 years ago#7
You don't get to the graveyard until further into the story.
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead rising 3 board is dead....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived