Are you all digital or disks or both

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you all digital or disks or both

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#1
All digital or disks or both and why - Results (142 votes)
Disk
31.69% (45 votes)
Digital
20.42% (29 votes)
Both
47.89% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If u go disks do you leave the disk in the system for a few days or weeks till u change to another game.

I'm all digital because I like not changing disks and can flip from tv to game and back to game or new game without getting up. I have only made 3 bad choices on buying a digital game and I can't trade it in. Oh well u learn from it and in the future will choose my games more wisely and not impulse buy or let hype influence me.

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#2
Both. I often don't change discs until I've finished a game and am ready to trade it in and get something else. Lately I've picked up digital games on sale, and it *is* nice to not even have to fiddle with a disc.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

User Info: nableet

nableet
3 years ago#3
Mainly disc, but if a good digital offer comes a long then I will give it a go. The lack of HDD space could be an issue with going all digital, combined with my pretty meh internet speeds.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

User Info: pikapika212

pikapika212
3 years ago#4
Physical unless its digital only. Sales may also interest me
PSN pikapika212 /Guilty Gear - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Dizzy, Anji, Everyone
Blazblue - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Platinum/ Persona - Labyrs

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#5
pikapika212 posted...
Physical unless its digital only. Sales may also interest me

^This

Digital games just aren't cheap in the UK. I think most full retail games on the marketplace are like £50+, except the smaller titles like PvZ, Rayman Legends and MGSV. They are still overpriced because I can get them on Amazon for £10+ cheaper.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: Dark__Throne

Dark__Throne
3 years ago#6
Physical for all games possible because I have terrible internet. It's about 200 - 400 kps and it takes hours to download a single gig
"Woe to you..... Earth and Sea......"
"TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!"

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#7
Usually disc so I can sell it. Lately if I like the disc I look for a digital code on eBay that's cheaper then the trade in value, buy it then trade in the game. I got 32 for forza 5 on disc and bought a digital code for $27 on eBay. Trying to save my disc drives life with digital here and there. I do the same with my 360 now also.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: The_Desk

The_Desk
3 years ago#8
It has to be significantly cheaper to bother with digital.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#9
pikapika212 posted...
Physical unless its digital only.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Mr_Fury32

Mr_Fury32
3 years ago#10
primary format is physical anyday, they can kill the servers but oh look, i still have a way of playing the game.

digital if its only avaialable, or it's on sale.
WANTED: DEFIANCE AND RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS PS3 players
System ID's :PSN ID: Auron-32, Xbox LIVE: AzzTheStickman. I'm in the U.K. so thats 0GMT
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you all digital or disks or both

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived