Is microsoft complete worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is microsoft complete worth it?

User Info: Va1on

Va1on
3 years ago#1
Thinking about buying this warranty. For anyone who has it, care to explain how you are covered?

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
3 years ago#2
Extended warranties are rarely worth the money.

My two cents.
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 years ago#3
Virobot posted...
Extended warranties are rarely worth the money.

My two cents.

^ this...Personally the only warranties I find worthy of my money are the "no fault" warranties for like 3 years.

User Info: crynryan

crynryan
3 years ago#4
Chances are that if you have a problem, it'll show up sometime during the first year (as long as you use it enough).
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 years ago#5
I usually buy them and then hope at the close to the end something breaks. I had 2 ps2s die on my and my original ps3 is still kicking so sometimes it doesn't work out.

That said I didn't get it on my ps4 because I plan on ripping it apart and painting it white. If it breaks I'll just transplant I guess.

Sorry for the PS fanboyness but if you plan on using the console normal I might get it...you never know what could happen. Laser could go out, it could get dirty and overheat.

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
3 years ago#6
There haven't been any big issues reported for the console so far, so it would seem to be a waste.

The price of the console is also going to get lower by quite a bit by the time something should happen to it, so I doubt it will be worth it by the time this one should break down.
(message deleted)

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
3 years ago#8
Va1on posted...
Thinking about buying this warranty. For anyone who has it, care to explain how you are covered?

http://img3.store.microsoft.com/content/PDF/Microsoft_US_Consumer_Complete_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is microsoft complete worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived