Favorite Halo soundtrack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Favorite Halo soundtrack?

User Info: GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R
3 years ago#1
Favorite Halo soundtrack? - Results (16 votes)
CE
18.75% (3 votes)
37.5% (6 votes)
37.5% (6 votes)
ODST
0% (0 votes)
Wars
0% (0 votes)
Reach
0% (0 votes)
CE Anniversary
0% (0 votes)
6.25% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I still recall coming home around midnight with the Halo 2 in the steelbook case and being rocked by the epic guitar riffs of Vai and Satriani from 2. 2 even had some diversity with quieter, contemplative, and moodier tracks like Peril. I can't wait for Halo 2 Anniversary and especially waiting to see how they remix the soundtrack from that epic game.

On a side note, I'm surprised how much I like CE Anniversary's soundtrack. Some of those remixes are outstanding.

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
3 years ago#2
Halo CE

User Info: SupaflyGibson

SupaflyGibson
3 years ago#3
CE was outstanding, and then 2 built upon everything from CE and made it unbeatable. Heavy Price Paid was so epic to listen to in the menus. 3 I felt was just a re-release of 2 and Reach and 4 are just ok imo.
gt: For Spartaa

User Info: GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R
3 years ago#4
On another side note, Neil Davidge's Halo 4 soundtrack is not bad. Sure, it's not as good a Marty and Mike's stuff but the moody electronica from 4 fit the milieu of the game perfectly.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Favorite Halo soundtrack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived