Controller - Disconnecting - Thoughts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Controller - Disconnecting - Thoughts?

User Info: Kocano26

Kocano26
3 years ago#11
If you have a mini or micro usb try that without any batteries/charger inside you might have to sit close to the xbox but if it still does it with a direct connection then it's a faulty controller.
Kocano Wins!

User Info: Chewie212

Chewie212
3 years ago#12
I've used the micro-USB without issue. It only does it during wireless play.

I don't like using wired often, because I have to sit so close. I prefer to game on my bed, 10-12 feet away, where I can lay down.

User Info: Chewie212

Chewie212
3 years ago#13
Bump

More thoughts, please

User Info: toolman129

toolman129
3 years ago#14
After the first controller update, I had this happen a few times.

After the most recent update, I haven't had it happen even once. Not trying to sound condescending, but assuming the latest update, are you sure it's not because of low battery? I only ask because now when my controller disconnects is only when I need to charge.

Also, maybe it's game related? Haven't really put in too much time on a few of my
games compared to others.

If it is a controller issue, I would suspect a firmware issue rather than a faulty controller, but the latter is certainly possible.
GT:NightlordHypn0s
PSN:Saakk129
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Controller - Disconnecting - Thoughts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived