Grave, Our Indie Horror Game Just Announced for Xbox One, Kickstarted!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Grave, Our Indie Horror Game Just Announced for Xbox One, Kickstarted!

User Info: Lion Heart

Lion Heart
3 years ago#1
I'd been looking for a few Xbox One communities to mention this to, and forgot that I hadn't posted to GameFAQs. We're working on a surrealist horror game that features dynamically changing environments and unconventional weaponry, set in an open desert wasteland. We were recently accepted into the ID@XBox program and are officially slated for release on Xbox One.

We've also been running a month-long Kickstarter campaign and were happy to receive our goal 3 days early. The campaign ends at 10 tonight, but I wanted to show people the game and how it works. If you'd like to check it out it's here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2129301589/grave-open-world-survival-horror

We don't yet have a GameFAQs entry (that will be the sign that we've really made it!), but I wanted to let people know the game was coming out early 2015. I used to post here all the time so it's cool to be able to come back with this news!
GameFAQs is nothing more than gaffers, gewgaws and guffaws. Good God!

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#2
im offended by your sig
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#3
Good luck with the game.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: g7g7g7g7

g7g7g7g7
3 years ago#4
Well done guys I really wish you luck. Looks interesting but the "survival horror" fans are going to be a very demanding bunch to keep happy, especially the sort that plough money into kickstarters.
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
3 years ago#5
I call dibs on beta testing.

(Respect the playground rules)
#1 at absolutely nothing!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Grave, Our Indie Horror Game Just Announced for Xbox One, Kickstarted!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived