How do you change user email?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you change user email?

User Info: ExtremePSP

ExtremePSP
2 years ago#1
So I switched user email to another as primary. But the thing is, I have to use the same damn pass on that one as well

How the hell does that work if I want to give my xbox one to my brother but dont want him to have my main email adress and knowing my pass? Can't I switch to his so he can have his own pass?

I got tons of digital games on the account, so I have no use for it than to give it to him
So what resolution is real life?? lol. Because that must be damn close.. ChrisLyon239

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
2 years ago#2
As always, coming to a message board to ask an answer that is easily obtainable with a quick search is a far better solution. The waiting for someone to respond with legitimate information coupled with the barrage of useless responses makes the process particularly rewarding.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/microsoft-account-faq
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: ado982L

ado982L
2 years ago#3
Hey thanks, I wanted to know this as well, but I was too scared to ask on these boards
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you change user email?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived