Universal Headset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Universal Headset?

User Info: GANGSTER5557

GANGSTER5557
2 years ago#1
Currently, I have turtlebeach X11's. The sound quality was great for a while, but over years and years of play I have this terrible white noise.

I want a headset that does pc, xbox 360, xbox one, and ps3. (Wii u would be nice too, but that might as well be impossible).

The turtle beach px22's seemed to be as universal as I could find, my only complain is that it does not do xbox one.

They don't HAVE to be turtlebeaches, I just want quality, comfort, and versatility. Thank you! I hope you can help!!
I made this account a long time ago, please do not make a comment apropros to my username, in result it causes an off topic argument.

GANGSTER5557
2 years ago#2
Also, are there nice headsets nowadays that can be ran through hdmi instead of the old fashion rca cables? Lol
I made this account a long time ago, please do not make a comment apropros to my username, in result it causes an off topic argument.

GANGSTER5557
2 years ago#3
Bump

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
2 years ago#4
I have Tritton AX-Pro 5.1 headphones w chat.
These work on everything w an optical audio out except Xbox one (chat adapter needs another adapter to enable chat) but otherwise they're great on all the consoles and can be used for movies too.

I refuse to buy multiple headsets as well. Its stupid.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
2 years ago#5
I got em working on Xbox one today. Had to buy a cable like a turtle beach talk back cable and that fixed my issue. I got a knockoff on eBay for $3. Problem solved.

If you want universal across all consoles, look at the trittons.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: fascistpunter

fascistpunter
2 years ago#6
I recommend the Astro A50's.

Working great with my Xbox One, PS4 and HTPC.

Only need the chat adapter for Xbox One to get voice.

Slight pain in the ar$e to set up, and a couple technical issues (all on the xbox side), but definitely worth it.
I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.
Gamertag: killdanzig PSN ID: Jayne_Cobb

User Info: kingbahamut83

kingbahamut83
2 years ago#7
Still using my tritton ax720s that I got in 2009 for MW2. Using them on both my 360 and One.
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan

GANGSTER5557
2 years ago#8
Hmmm, so I guess it is between tritton and astros. Can I play all these consoles with an hdmi cable and still have astros/trittons hooked up, or do I have to use rca/component :/

GANGSTER5557
2 years ago#9
elbarto1 posted...
I got em working on Xbox one today. Had to buy a cable like a turtle beach talk back cable and that fixed my issue. I got a knockoff on eBay for $3. Problem solved.

Which, the turtlebeach px22's?

If you want universal across all consoles, look at the trittons.

GANGSTER5557
2 years ago#10
Sorry for the triple post lmfao, I messed that up^^^

Which are you referencing? The turtlebeach px22's?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Universal Headset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived