"You're talking on your Kinect because you can't afford a mic"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. "You're talking on your Kinect because you can't afford a mic"

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
2 years ago#11
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
Anyone else think the TC hasn't even played BF4?

(My favourite type of comments. Because a $60 mass produced game is so hard to get your hands on)

Well one thing for sure is that you should pursue a career in talking out of your ass considering that's exactly what you're doing right now. I have Battlefield 4 and it's pretty obvious considering it's on my gamercard. But that's okay, just keep on trolling me. You're pathetic.

Anyone else think TC hasn't even revealed spoilers?

You don't believe I have the game even though it's easy to get a copy of it. Why do you even bother posting?
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
2 years ago#12
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...

(My favourite type of comments. Because a $60 mass produced game is so hard to get your hands on)

Well one thing for sure is that you should pursue a career in talking out of your ass considering that's exactly what you're doing right now. I have Battlefield 4 and it's pretty obvious considering it's on my gamercard. But that's okay, just keep on trolling me. You're pathetic.

You don't believe I have the game even though it's easy to get a copy of it. Why do you even bother posting?

Keep your head down dude. There's a lot if stuff flying over your head. Hate to see you injured.
Being modded without reason since 2035.

aheroafake
2 years ago#13
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...

Keep your head down dude. There's a lot if stuff flying over your head. Hate to see you injured.

It's all good, I'll get over it.

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
2 years ago#14
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...
aheroafake posted...
da_StoOge posted...

what is wrong with you?

da_StoOge
2 years ago#15
Really guys? Really? Seriously?

TC was complaining about a dumb comment some guy made about how he was too poor to afford a microphone.

I then replied with my favourite type of stupid comment, questioning whether someone has played a mass produced $60 game or not, like it's some sort of rare and expensive item that people couldn't get their hands on.

Then, in spoiler tags, I tried to make it clear that was what I was getting at. Did you read the spoiler? It like when people put Jk After a post to let you know it was sarcastic.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#16
da_StoOge posted...

TC was complaining about a dumb comment some guy made about how he was too poor to afford a microphone.

I then replied with my favourite type of stupid comment, questioning whether someone has played a mass produced $60 game or not, like it's some sort of rare and expensive item that people couldn't get their hands on.

Then, in spoiler tags, I tried to make it clear that was what I was getting at. Did you read the spoiler? It like when people put Jk After a post to let you know it was sarcastic.

Nah he's just very sensitive, he's a cool dude but can over react over silly things.

Like your joke.
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.

aheroafake
2 years ago#17
Tyronelio1 posted...
da_StoOge posted...

Nah he's just very sensitive, he's a cool dude but can over react over silly things.

Like your joke.

Maybe his "joke" should be "funny" then.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#18
And I agree that the joke wasn't funny still love you stooge. <3

But it was just a joke
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.

da_StoOge
2 years ago#19
I made a simple joke and now everyone is hurting my feelings. :(

aheroafake
2 years ago#20
da_StoOge posted...
I made a simple joke and now everyone is hurting my feelings. :(

So what you're saying is it's okay if people hurt my feelings? That isn't very nice either):
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. "You're talking on your Kinect because you can't afford a mic"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived