Why do people think the next Halo game will be good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why do people think the next Halo game will be good?

User Info: hrj

hrj
3 years ago#61
Why do anybody think any game will be good?
Halo games have a history. Some like it, some don´t but at the end of the day, the games have all been good games hence why there´s an interest in the next halo game.
I don´t even have an Xbox1 and I´m looking forward to the next halo too.
If it´s good, hell I might even buy one of these bad boys.
PSN/GT - Hennaboy

User Info: Malus277

Malus277
3 years ago#62
VRViperII posted...
I wish the ignore list was bigger.

"lets ignore anyone who has a negative opinion"

You sound like a child.

User Info: Rancid_Skank

Rancid_Skank
3 years ago#63
Halo 4 was a great game, and is really underrated by lots of people on here.

This is coming from someone who has been a fan of the franchise since getting the OG Xbox with the first Halo, and put 100s of hours into each of the Bungie instalments.
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
3 years ago#64
I have enjoyed every single halo game. I also think 343 did a fine job with Halo 4, the shoes they had to fill were enormous and in my opinion, they pulled it off!

Cant wait for Halo 5!!!!

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
3 years ago#65
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Because Halo 4 was good without Bungie. A lot of the hate Halo 4 gets is because of things they built on from Reach which was by Bungie. So... Yeah. It's in good hands.

No, the hate is because the idiots copied COD too much. It wasn't Halo, and it wasn't good.
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG

User Info: iamdanthaman

iamdanthaman
3 years ago#66
Izraeil posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
TheMove2 posted...
Bungie no longer makes Halo so I don't get how people are sure the next Halo will even be good? That would be like Naughty Dog being done with Uncharted and someone else made the next Uncharted. I doubt it would be half as good.

Just curious as I don't follow all Halo news?

You apparently don't follow all Uncharted news either. Is somebody gonna tell him? or am I gonna have to do it?

The people who made the best uncharted (U2) and The Last of Us, are in charge now which can only be a good thing.

While Halo is in the hands of the people who not only created the critically worst received game of the series and also sold 3 million less than what Halo 3 had sold. Clearly the series has declined in their hands.

The people in charge at 343 are bungie veterans that made Halo 1-3, but the team they are overseeing is not as experienced as the one they were on at bungie. The people in charge or the new Uncharted game are Naughty Dog veterans that are overseeing a team that is not as experienced as the one that they were on making Uncharted 1-3. The only difference is that their new studio kept the Naughty dog name, while Bungie left Microsoft, so their new studio got a new name. If you think that there will not be a similar drop in quality after being handed off to the B team, you are delusional.
All your base are belong to us

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
3 years ago#67
TheMove2 posted...
Bungie no longer makes Halo so I don't get how people are sure the next Halo will even be good? That would be like Naughty Dog being done with Uncharted and someone else made the next Uncharted. I doubt it would be half as good.

Just curious as I don't follow all Halo news?

For me it's because Halo 4 was awesome and a nice improvement over Halo 3 and Reach. Save for map design the mp is fantastic and I love all the custom armor designs, abilities and playing around with different load outs.

I liked the different classes and the small perks they added.

I also found that the killstreak/point drops like calling down stronger armor, max damage a Splaser worked well and look forward to seeing how everything is expanded.

It basically took ideas from other games and implemented them nicely to expand Halo's style of mp.

Also the campaign set up a nice trilogy and the story is interesting, expanded more with the Spartan Ops another great mp mode I would like to see expanded on.

User Info: Goregasm17

Goregasm17
3 years ago#68
Halo 4 was terrible. Halo had it's own feel, it doesn't need to be like CoD..
Put weapon spawns back on the map and get rid of the terrible ordinance, and remove loadout editing..sheesh the stuff made the game so bad. Call of Duty with a shield

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
3 years ago#69
jairusmonillas posted...
The next Halo won't be as good as the real Halo sequel under the name of "Destiny"

Halo is just clinging to something that ain't there anymore.

Could you try any harder?
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?

User Info: Pudgeisafish

Pudgeisafish
3 years ago#70
I always expect a great experience from first party games, they never disappoint.

I'm not a huge Halo fan, but I will be buying day one.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why do people think the next Halo game will be good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived