Mass Effect 4 In The Middle of Development

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Mass Effect 4 In The Middle of Development

User Info: renskyfire

renskyfire
3 years ago#11
I really hope it's not a prequel. I really don't care about what happened before Mass Effect 1, I can get the jist from the codex about all of that. It would be far more interesting to continue the story from after the 3rd game.
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#12
I don't think it will be a direct sequel but more like in the same universe thousands of years after the events of Mass Effect 3. That scene at the end of the game with the old person and the child talking about "the shepard" makes me think they will go way into the future, to a point where the reaper threat is lost in old tales.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall

User Info: uniquebadger

uniquebadger
3 years ago#13
As long as they don't destroy the MP i will be happy. As much as people hated the Reverse engineering of getting gear, that very same mechanic has kept people playing. If you go online now there is still a surprising amount of people that play ME3's multi.

User Info: cminc

cminc
3 years ago#14
Who Cares!?------------------------AWESOME!
That's cool...I guess.-------------Well, that's nice.
Yeah, so?--------------------------I don't believe you.
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#15
I can't wait for this. My favourite series of all time I would say. Hopefully it solves what happened to Shepard and continues on in the future with a completely new cast with a new storyline focused something else going on in the Universe. Hopefully we also see familiar faces from the first 3 games and have more RPGs elements like the original game.
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#16
Jedi454 posted...
I can't wait for this. My favourite series of all time I would say. Hopefully it solves what happened to Shepard and continues on in the future with a completely new cast with a new storyline focused something else going on in the Universe. Hopefully we also see familiar faces from the first 3 games and have more RPGs elements like the original game.

I dont think we will see some human cameos, but I can see a cameo by Liara as her race lives for a 1000 years and she was only 102 I believe. I'm not sure how long the other races live for. Depending on how far into the future they plan on making this next trilogy.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall

User Info: BilliePilgrim

BilliePilgrim
3 years ago#17
And so begins the Mass Effect death spiral...
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg

User Info: daniel79

daniel79
3 years ago#18
jing0000 posted...
I didn't think Mass effect 3's ending was that horrible. then again I've never seen the original ending. I bought the series box set just a few months ago and it had the ending DLC in it.

That's why you didn't think it was horrible..?

Maybe? Just a guess, mind you :\

God bless EA. The true milker of all things that were once good untill their not. I wonder what kind of bromance we can expect this time. Maybe we can have an all male (or female) crew, as it's paramount we have gay in space..

Christ.

User Info: daniel79

daniel79
3 years ago#19
BilliePilgrim posted...
And so begins the Mass Effect death spiral...

Begins?

It started with the second..

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#20
Jiggy101011 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I dont think we will see some human cameos, but I can see a cameo by Liara as her race lives for a 1000 years and she was only 102 I believe. I'm not sure how long the other races live for. Depending on how far into the future they plan on making this next trilogy.

Did they mention any specific time period it would take before or after the Mass Effect trilogy?
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Mass Effect 4 In The Middle of Development

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived