Feel Bad for MLB fans who own xbone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Feel Bad for MLB fans who own xbone

User Info: chuckboston2k3

chuckboston2k3
2 years ago#91
I am a huge MLB fan. Have been my whole life and it's probably my favorite sport to watch and follow.

It does suck that X1 doesn't have a real MLB game, and I had the Show on my PS3. It was a fantastic looking game. That being said - it was TOO much sim for my tastes. Maybe it has to do with where I am in life right now, but it just took too long and I lost interest.

I want a game thats half sim/half arcade.
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#92
The Show needs an announcer overhaul, great game, kept my ps3 for it but I am tired of the same announcers.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
2 years ago#93
I miss EA's MVP Baseball (2005 specifically)

User Info: XisurusX

XisurusX
2 years ago#94
The show is always good, it looks amazing this year on my PS4. The Stadiums are terrific but overall its not the full next gen experience I was expecting but I could say that about every game for "next gen" systems. The show is the only reason I got a ps3 a couple of years ago, and the only reason I got a ps4 this year and it does not dissapoint.

User Info: Elemayowe

Elemayowe
2 years ago#95
Happier with FIFA, 14 isn't the best iteration but at least football is a sport I have interest in.
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087

User Info: wake_me_420

wake_me_420
2 years ago#96
Elemayowe posted...
Happier with FIFA, 14 isn't the best iteration but at least football is a sport I have interest in.

you spelled soccer wrong
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
2 years ago#97
wake_me_420 posted...
Elemayowe posted...

you spelled soccer wrong

Actually some American wasnt the brightest and named it football over here even though it may touch a foot 10 times all game. Every where else it is correctly named FOOTBALL.
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#98
Is anyone else experiencing some pretty hefty framerate issues on MLB The Show? I bought it last night and the framerate seems abysmal. I know this is the Xbox One forums and I shoudlnt be asking that question here, but it fits in with this thread.

I usually dont complain about framerate, but MLB's is pretty rough. My other friend who bought it to play against me said the same thing.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#99
Actually just looked up a couple of reviews, and they complain about framerate too.

"But itís not all peanuts and Cracker Jacks; the loading times are abysmal on the new console, and a stuttering framerate during many non-gameplay shots drag down the otherwise stunning broadcast-like presentation. "

Outisde of that though, the presentation is INSANE. Its like watching a baseball game on TV. I wouldnt have any other complaints if the framerate didnt dip and stutter.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.

User Info: Elemayowe

Elemayowe
2 years ago#100
wake_me_420 posted...
Elemayowe posted...

you spelled soccer wrong

Sorry I mixed up a game where people carry round an elliptical object with their hands with a game involving people kicking a ball with their feet.
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Feel Bad for MLB fans who own xbone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived