I hate how EA can't make a game with a decent launch but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hate how EA can't make a game with a decent launch but...

User Info: Hidan623

Hidan623
2 years ago#1
I will still buy their games mainly because even when they are a mess they are somewhat fun to play. 60 bucks to buy a game is still cheaper than me trying to spend money to make a game like they make. And even if i tried i couldn't make even the garbage they make so all games in general not just EA games are good games to me haha. I don't have half the talent a game developer does nor the resources so I find 60 a small price to pay to play games that cost millions or whatever to make.

I heard games like COD and GTA cost in the millions to make even if i had the money i wouldn't make a games. If i had that much to begin with I wouldn't need to make a game lol then again I'm not a big business haha

User Info: GFaqsUser22

GFaqsUser22
2 years ago#2
This is why punctuation is important, kids. Without it, no one can tell what the hell you're trying to say.

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
2 years ago#3
Hidan623 posted...
I will still buy their games, mainly because even when they are a mess, they are somewhat fun to play.
60 bucks to buy a game is still cheaper than me trying to spend money to make a game like they make.

And even if i tried I couldn't make even the garbage they make so all games in general not just EA games are good games to me haha.
I don't have half the talent a game developer does, nor the resources. So I find $60 a small price to pay to play games that cost millions or whatever to make.

I heard games like COD and GTA cost in the millions to make, even if i had the money I wouldn't make a games.
If I had that much to begin with, I wouldn't need to make a game lol
Then again I'm not a big business haha

User Info: BrusselsAffair

BrusselsAffair
2 years ago#4
Hidan623 posted...
60 bucks to buy a game is still cheaper than me trying to spend money to make a game like they make

This is the most ridiculous justification for buying a game at full price I have ever heard.
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"

User Info: BrusselsAffair

BrusselsAffair
2 years ago#5
Hidan623 posted...
I don't have half the talent a game developer does nor the resources so I find 60 a small price to pay to play games that cost millions or whatever to make.

Wow... a... are you serious?

I think he's being serious guys. ****ing hell I've heard some s*** on this site, but this takes the cake.
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"

User Info: NCPwn

NCPwn
2 years ago#6
TLDR

I can't afford millions of dollars to make my own game, so I accept EA into my life.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst, The Last of Us

User Info: ALegendaryNoob

ALegendaryNoob
2 years ago#7
Despite EA's track record, they do still publish a lot of good games...
FC:2509-2496-6623 IGN:Robbie TSV:0860 GT:A LegendaryNoob

User Info: ArsenicSteel

ArsenicSteel
2 years ago#8
I heard games like COD and GTA cost in the millions to make even if i had the money i wouldn't make a games. If i had that much to begin with I wouldn't need to make a game lol then again I'm not a big business haha

You don't need millions to start.
Learning code syntax(coding punctuation(really important)) and getting free game engines like MUGEN can help.
A heretic among heretics.

User Info: leathelj

leathelj
2 years ago#9
ALegendaryNoob posted...
Despite EA's track record, they do still publish a lot of good games...

So true
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#10
Ea doesn't make games, is it too hard for people to understand that crap game/launch = crap devolopers?
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hate how EA can't make a game with a decent launch but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived