Wow MS TY for the Bday Present!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow MS TY for the Bday Present!

User Info: swatkiller546

swatkiller546
3 years ago#1
Yeap no more .25 cents or w/e it was, now they have changed and it's way better now! Yes, a print out of a cake! Follow the 5 steps and in no time you just made a paper cake! Oh, and don't forget the candle on top! I actually won't have a cake this year so this will make up for it, plus paper cake is a luxury these days! Thank-you! :D
FC: 4768-7796-9687

User Info: Hudson_RL

Hudson_RL
3 years ago#2
lol you're here moaning on your birthday. You should be happy that they cared...
YES! YES! YES!

User Info: ImMrMojoRisin

ImMrMojoRisin
3 years ago#3
Don't get it...

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 years ago#4
lol. Damn should have taken the 25 cents.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#5
Microsoft is always looking out for us consumers. I've been a loyal X-box owner for 10 years and guess what I got!?

VIP Status on X-box Rewards I got a free gamer picture!!!! Wow thanks Microsoft!
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: ImMrMojoRisin

ImMrMojoRisin
3 years ago#6
The entitlement is strong in this topic...

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#7
ImMrMojoRisin posted...
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
3 years ago#8
Gilette sends me a new razor and shaving gel every year for my birthday. I think a paper cake kinda pales in comparison.
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram

User Info: mokmuud

mokmuud
3 years ago#9
swatkiller546 posted...
Yeap no more .25 cents or w/e it was, now they have changed and it's way better now! Yes, a print out of a cake! Follow the 5 steps and in no time you just made a paper cake! Oh, and don't forget the candle on top! I actually won't have a cake this year so this will make up for it, plus paper cake is a luxury these days! Thank-you! :D

I just got one too. Lol
Today is my bday as well
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539

User Info: YumeOMiru

YumeOMiru
3 years ago#10
ImMrMojoRisin posted...

The concept of valued customer is lost in this post.
Having a dream is essential to live.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow MS TY for the Bday Present!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived