'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Is The Best-Selling Game On Xbox One, What's up with TF?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Is The Best-Selling Game On Xbox One, What's up with TF?

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#1
I figured it would be Titanfall, guess I was wrong. But after 6 months COD is it? hmm

"On a recent investor’s call, the company announced that Ghosts is the best-selling game on both Sony's PS4 and Microsoft's Xbox One, eclipsing even the much-hyped exclusives Titanfall and inFAMOUS: Second Son."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/07/call-of-duty-ghosts-is-the-best-selling-game-on-xbox-one-and-ps4/
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#2
Well considering how many times its been on sale is this really shocking? And also it just proves people like crappy games

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 years ago#3
TF is #2
Plus it hasn't even been 6 months
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add

User Info: Puckswack12

Puckswack12
3 years ago#4
It's. been out quite a bit longer too.
Yup
(message deleted)

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#6
COD came out at launch. That and it's COD, so no surprises its at #1.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
3 years ago#7
A little off topic ...

I played a little game of follow the source. It went from Forbes via The Escapist to Eurogamer, where the trail ended. I guess Eurogamer used the official report here:
http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/3148055128x0x751916/7bac22b2-d240-467f-ad04-e48e50dd7dfc/Q1_ATVI_Slides_FINAL_5-6-14.pdf

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#8
Titanfall was over hyped and didn't deliver.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#9
jpraelster posted...
Well considering how many times its been on sale is this really shocking? And also it just proves people like crappy games

I suppose so..
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: Bladez_89

Bladez_89
3 years ago#10
It's also the number one on ps4 too. So y ' know infamous was obviously kak too.
Gamertag: B1ADE5
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Is The Best-Selling Game On Xbox One, What's up with TF?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived