Titanfall question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall question?

User Info: BloodyDove2vs

BloodyDove2vs
3 years ago#1
Which fps did you return to after Titanfail? - Results (48 votes)
BF4
45.83% (22 votes)
CoD:Ghost
20.83% (10 votes)
Garden Warfare
33.33% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ready, aim, and...
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0

User Info: PraiseNatalia

PraiseNatalia
3 years ago#2
BF4 is still broken on 64 players, Ghosts just plain sucks, and the last time I went on Garden Warfare I kept getting beasted by high level players with OP as hell weapons/costumes.

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
3 years ago#3
voted none as well, Titanfall is still the best game out
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 years ago#4
PraiseNatalia posted...
BF4 is still broken on 64 players, Ghosts just plain sucks, and the last time I went on Garden Warfare I kept getting beasted by high level players with OP as hell weapons/costumes.

Sounds like PVZ is a working BF game then. Screw that, at least in TF one has to gain back everything in generations.
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero

User Info: nameless0101

nameless0101
3 years ago#5
None, still on and enjoying Titanfall.
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
3 years ago#6
Bf4 and PvZ
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.

User Info: Geist

Geist
3 years ago#7
None, can't go back to no wall running or double jump. Vanilla FPS are a thing of the past for me now.
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 years ago#8
PraiseNatalia posted...

this, I actually went back to Dark Souls 2, just finished that though, not sure what i'll play now.
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.

User Info: USF

USF
3 years ago#9
All the FPS games currently this gen are absolute garbage, that includes Titanfall.
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed IV, Child Of Light.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
3 years ago#10
I just recently went back to Titanfall a few days ago and I'm having a blast with it. PvZ is still consuming most of my shooter time though.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived