HELP - my cousin won't buy a new console because he refuses to upgrade his TV

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. HELP - my cousin won't buy a new console because he refuses to upgrade his TV

User Info: PraiseNatalia

PraiseNatalia
3 years ago#11
find someone else to play with, or are YOU the one with no friends?

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 years ago#12
reptileegg posted...
PS4 and X1 can only use HDMI and he still uses an old tube TV that cost him £10 and has a bad picture due to faulty scart socket. He refuses to pay £300 for a new TV even though he earns £600 a week cleaning chicken farm warehouses (where they house the chickens). And he has no friends, no wife with kids and only repeatedly plays Gran Turismo 1 on his PS1 that I sold to him in 1998.

I had a friend who refused to upgrade his 32" HDTV. It bothered me so much that I bought him a nice 50" HDTV on sale for $288 and brought it to his house. Of course he paid me back though.
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.

User Info: Demonedge

Demonedge
3 years ago#13
£600 a week for cleaning chicken sheds? Someone is telling Porky Pies. I'm a senior accountant and that's probably more than I'm paid.
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. HELP - my cousin won't buy a new console because he refuses to upgrade his TV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived