The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Day one controller sticky b button

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Day one controller sticky b button

User Info: Artvandelay1984

Artvandelay1984
2 years ago#1
Its pretty bad now. It would be sticky and then go away but its really sticking bad now

My question is. Is it a hassle to send it back to microsoft. Also is it worth it

Should I just buy a new one

Something I can do to fix it maybe?

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
2 years ago#2
For the first few months after the X1 launched it took a looooong time to get a controller (or anything probably) repaired by MS. It took me 32 days to get a controller back from MS around Xmas time. However, I just sent out a 2nd controller to MS to repair on 4/30 and it will be back to me on 5/13. Two weeks from the day I mail it to the day I get it back is quite reasonable imo.

It's also not really a hassel to send it out. They list out the steps pretty explicitly. FYI you have to pay to ship it to Laredo, TX. It cost me $6 to send it from NJ, just make sure you get a tracking number.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 years ago#3
Wet a napkin slightly with rubbing alcohol and rub and press the button.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Day one controller sticky b button

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived