Wii-U has SOLD 6.17 million consoles. How long until XBOX ONE does the same?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wii-U has SOLD 6.17 million consoles. How long until XBOX ONE does the same?

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#1
My guess is since they're at 3.5 million sold and doing roughly 400,000 a month, around November or December?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wii-u-sales-reach-6-17-million-as-nintendo-reveals-best-selling-games-to-date/1100-6419486/

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#2
Why and who is buying a Wii u.....to each there own but I don't see it.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#3
kennyynnoo posted...

It's got amazing exclusives, a larger number of games and more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. That's why.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: BaronVladz

BaronVladz
3 years ago#4
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

It's got amazing exclusives, a larger number of games and more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. That's why.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but does the Wii U really have more native 1080p games than X1?

User Info: StrongBlackVine

StrongBlackVine
3 years ago#5
No earlier than the holiday season of 2014. Also those are shipped numbers for Wii U, not sold to consumers. That number is closer to 5 million....

User Info: josh924

josh924
3 years ago#6
BaronVladz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I'm not trying to argue with you, but does the Wii U really have more native 1080p games than X1?

Probably, but with the graphic capabilities of the Wii U, it can't be hard to have more than a few of them be in 1080p. I doubt it could run games like Battlefield 4 or Ryse at 1080p.
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".

User Info: BaronVladz

BaronVladz
3 years ago#7
josh924 posted...
BaronVladz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Probably, but with the graphic capabilities of the Wii U, it can't be hard to have more than a few of them be in 1080p. I doubt it could run games like Battlefield 4 or Ryse at 1080p.

I own a Wii U as well and honestly the only reported games with native 1080p are Monster Hunter 3U, Wind Waker, and Rayman that I know of

User Info: Lovecraftiangod

Lovecraftiangod
3 years ago#8
josh924 posted...
BaronVladz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

The Wii u couldn't run battlefield or ryse without really needing the graphics
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#9
Its running last gen looking games at 1080p how is that impressive lol?
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: SlugSh0t

SlugSh0t
3 years ago#10
Wii U has been pretty bad, but I want mk8
>_______________>
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wii-U has SOLD 6.17 million consoles. How long until XBOX ONE does the same?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived