Wii-U has SOLD 6.17 million consoles. How long until XBOX ONE does the same?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wii-U has SOLD 6.17 million consoles. How long until XBOX ONE does the same?

User Info: MistahApplez

MistahApplez
3 years ago#11
December.
Enough with the fanboyism

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#12
BaronVladz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Why and who is buying a Wii u.....to each there own but I don't see it.

It's got amazing exclusives, a larger number of games and more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. That's why.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but does the Wii U really have more native 1080p games than X1?

Yes it does.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: BaronVladz

BaronVladz
3 years ago#13
Laylow12 posted...
BaronVladz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Why and who is buying a Wii u.....to each there own but I don't see it.

It's got amazing exclusives, a larger number of games and more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. That's why.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but does the Wii U really have more native 1080p games than X1?

Yes it does.

Aside from the ones I listed (MH3U, Rayman, Wind Waker) are there more that I don't know of? Honest question

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#14
StrongBlackVine posted...
No earlier than the holiday season of 2014. Also those are shipped numbers for Wii U, not sold to consumers. That number is closer to 5 million....

I just double checked this and its 6.17 million sold as I originally listed.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
3 years ago#15
Don't know. Only the U.S. has been keeping the Xbox One afloat in sales. Question is, how long will that last?

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
3 years ago#16
Shinobi120 posted...
Don't know. Only the U.S. has been keeping the Xbox One afloat in sales. Question is, how long will that last?

Wait i thought only US matters? Because the wiiu is bombing everywhere else. Also the ps4 is in over 4 times the countries but everyone says only the US matters when that is brought up...

So many 180s...

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
3 years ago#17
SlugSh0t posted...
Wii U has been pretty bad, but I want mk8

are u aware that exclusive Wii U games avg review scores are thumping XB1 or PS4s games?
(message deleted)

User Info: StrongBlackVine

StrongBlackVine
3 years ago#19
Laylow12 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
No earlier than the holiday season of 2014. Also those are shipped numbers for Wii U, not sold to consumers. That number is closer to 5 million....

I just double checked this and its 6.17 sold as I originally listed.

Wii U has not sold 6.17 million to consumers. Financial reports are SHIPPED numbers.

User Info: BaronVladz

BaronVladz
3 years ago#20
BaronVladz posted...

Aside from the ones I listed (MH3U, Rayman, Wind Waker) are there more that I don't know of? Honest question

?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wii-U has SOLD 6.17 million consoles. How long until XBOX ONE does the same?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived