How has your opinion of the X1 changed since last year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How has your opinion of the X1 changed since last year?

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
2 years ago#11
I initially bought everything for Xbox One and kept PS4 for exclusives. Lately my friends and I are buying everything except Xbox exclusives on the PS4. So you could say my opinion has changed in a negative way but I still enjoy it. I just can't support a console as the main when the online community is so much smaller than the other and the system is weaker. Kinect was okay at first but now I find it only necessary because Microsoft basically forces its use with such clunky menus.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
2 years ago#12
This poll should be on the Gamefaqs board.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
2 years ago#13
I am more positive about it, but i started being more positive when they announced they were reversing their awful DRM policies. IMO the Xbox One is a good console in comparison to PS4 and i am happy with it, despite a few short comings that put it slightly behind the PS4 for me.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#14
Still negative.

User Info: steven1090

steven1090
2 years ago#15
Would love to know how many poll votes actually own an X1 as opposed to those spending their free time trolling .
If you really cared about about your FPS and resolution you wouldn't buy a PS4 or an XBOX get a mother F***ing PC.

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#16
steven1090 posted...
Would love to know how many poll votes actually own an X1 as opposed to those spending their free time trolling .

You don't need to own a product in order to have an opinion on it.

User Info: sadiq2010

sadiq2010
2 years ago#17
no.

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#18
I will go with slightly less negative which can also mean slightly more positive.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#19
dnmt posted...
steven1090 posted...

You don't need to own a product in order to have an opinion on it.

Lies! You have to enter your XB1 serial number just to access this board.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
2 years ago#20
Bump
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How has your opinion of the X1 changed since last year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived