If Halo 2 gets announced at E3 (and it will) what will be the release date?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Halo 2 gets announced at E3 (and it will) what will be the release date?

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
2 years ago#1
They cant release it in the fall other wise it will compete with their other exclusive SO and halo 5 (if it does get 2014 date) so when can we expect it? my Bottle Caps are on a late June release Bundled with a Halo 2 themed console that is kinectless at $399...

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
2 years ago#2
I thought halo 2 came out years ago or is this like devil may cry 2 where the game was such a shame to fans they just pretend it never happened? I don't really follow halo.
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: That_Damn_Kid

That_Damn_Kid
2 years ago#3
thefabregas22 posted...
I thought halo 2 came out years ago or is this like devil may cry 2 where the game was such a shame to fans they just pretend it never happened? I don't really follow halo.

it's rumored to be a HD remake like Halo Anniversary
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS

User Info: Azeiryous

Azeiryous
2 years ago#4
halo 5 is not this year and they will release h2hd on the 10 year anniversary of halo 2 so that means November 9th 2014

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#5
Azeiryous posted...
halo 5 is not this year and they will release h2hd on the 10 year anniversary of halo 2 so that means November 9th 2014

Halo 2 anniversary is not a game I would buy in Novemeber. It needs to come out before that or I could skip it completely.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 years ago#6
spacejamjordanz posted...
Azeiryous posted...

Halo 2 anniversary is not a game I would buy in Novemeber. It needs to come out before that or I could skip it completely.

Sometimes you just can't get things your way man.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: Charity_Diary

Charity_Diary
2 years ago#7
ExempliGratia posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
Azeiryous posted...

Sometimes you just can't get things your way man.

Still, if they took advantage of this drought of games, a lot of people would buy Halo 2 HD. If they wait until later this year, everyone will be too busy with the other new games.
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3

User Info: Azeiryous

Azeiryous
2 years ago#8
we all agree with you but it kinda would be sudden if it was June

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
2 years ago#9
June is not sudden enough

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
2 years ago#10
Between September and early November
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Halo 2 gets announced at E3 (and it will) what will be the release date?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived