Controller Randomly Disconnects?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Controller Randomly Disconnects?

User Info: Thefallenseraph

Thefallenseraph
2 years ago#1
Anyone have this happen? When playing titanfall the past few nights the controller will randomly disconnect like the battery died for a few seconds then reconnect. The Controller is brand new the system is refurbished from gamestop....(I know i know.) Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if there is a fix?
Lets get it on FREAK!!

User Info: Horridhal

Horridhal
2 years ago#2
I've never had it but seen others who have so I would assume it is a known issue.

Since I've never had it personally I don't know if there is a fix or what it would be.

I do know you aren't alone though.
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.

Thefallenseraph
2 years ago#3
Is it a Titanfall thing or a xbox thing?
Lets get it on FREAK!!

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
2 years ago#4
Is it only on titanfall, bud?
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS

Thefallenseraph
2 years ago#5
Looks like it. I played killer instinct and havent had an issue with it yet.
Lets get it on FREAK!!

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
2 years ago#6
I don't have a One, I have a 4, but have you tried a hard reset or reinstalling the game man? That usually works, I've seen it on here a few times with good results.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS

Thefallenseraph
2 years ago#7
I have a 4 too. Prefer it but PS4 doesnt have Titanfall or KI or Ryse >.> Ill try reinstalling titanfall see if that does anything.
Lets get it on FREAK!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Controller Randomly Disconnects?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived